Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Melaka, I come and I go

This weekend had many cool stuff, first was following my spontaneous bf to Melaka, making me get ready in 15 min which was not my usual preparation time. Darn. lolz. Made me so unorganized. Had to force myself to pack and think many times to make sure i took all my stuff. Luckily it was jus a 2D1N trip. So it was still ok. Stayed at A Famosa in a bungalow type house. Went to Jonker St at night, had durian cendol. So so only. Makan alot that night, ate something different only the sauce was different. Satay Celup Capitol. Famous shop. Not bad.

Speed Back to catch up on MU V Chelsea. Haha MU won. I jus watch a bit when they scored. Haha not really interested but with the mood from the cheering i was attracted to it. Didnt sleep well.. mayb it was too cold, pillow too high. gosh complaining me. lolz. Haha.. The nxt morning went to Jonker st again to meet the supplier but i think he was too "busy" so called lar. Nvm, so we decided to hv chicken rice ball for lunch.

Bf was really kind to pack my stuff for me, haha sweet :p Then I like it when he walks first but he`ll put one hand at the back so that i`ll hold his hand and walk together.. Aww. Lolz.. i dared him to pluck a flower at the side, which he did but it fell on the ground. Good also cos it was the flower use for funerals lolz. By the way girls like to b given flowers sometimes. *winks* Gals you all agree rite?:p It`s a natural thing because we are more emo than guys. That`s what makes us different. Guys will disagree but its relatively a fact hehe.

Ohh ya during lunch we spent quite long at the shop. Me quietly listening to what guys talk on the table. Way different but very informative for me. Haha he`s imparting knowledge indirectly to me lolz :p Wonderful isn`t. For me it is =)

A new experience for me to go through. I`ve learnt more about the way he speaks to his friends, how he handles situations, and getting to know his friends. Something quite cool to do:p

1 comment:

Fui said...

Nice to blog out your adventures in words right? It only gets better to read about it again and again upon posting. It carves a smile over your lips relieving back the memories... The art of blogging... Simply beautiful