Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mid- Autumn Festival..

Last night was Mid Autumn Festival.. Haha celebrated with my classmates in the hostel area. It was a last min thingy. I had tennis training before that. This sem we will officially be coaches for the club. All the committees were very helpful to help out. Haha and me with little experience on coordinating the coaching had to figure out a few types of drilling session. Yong Soon ask me.. Out of idea ah? lolz. cos i was thinking for a awhile. Had to ask Kelvin to fetch me to Giant to get tanglung as requested by Jess. Had dinner at Kopitiam U Lim with YS, Mic and Kelvin. Not nice. To all I dont recommend this place. lucky YS chia me haha. TANGLUNG SUDAH HABIS DIJUAL said the salesgirl. Expected lah.

Reach home bath n straight came out. We the boh-soo-cho girls walk around the hostel with mooncakes. Found a spot to watch Chang Er but didnt appear. Haha as usual me trying to crack some funny jokes sing some songs. Then took photos. Decided to yum cha at ABUKAS. ABU+KASSIM. Kah Yeans version. Ordered drinks.. Place not efficient.. all complaint too sweet.
Haha then went to Al-Salam because SQ wanted to have fries. It was a pleasant night afterall despite the shortcomings. By the way a girl gave us a tanglung which we took some pics with it. Sorry pics not available yet =)

Today, practically lazy day. Had econs then took pics with Mr.Yee. Hmm todays class 3 of my frens keep making unusual sounds. They were ah choooOs, Coughs and Sneezing.. must be last nights strong winds:p Get well soon friends hehe. For business only 3 ppl wanted to attend.. so class was cancelled. Tomorrows biz too will be off. Raining heavily.. all of them wanted to snooze more haha. However, Econs classes will be as usual untill the exams are closely approaching. Eee... so unfair.. my bf got some goodies from fly-fm.. way cool.. happy lah u.. haha.

No comments: