Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First post...

Im not good at this blog thing. Well I`ve decided that I should let the people around me know what`s happening in my life rather than keep them wondering. I`m sure my friends all around the world wants to keep in touch with me and this is a way I can relate my life to them. People I don`t see everyday but they place an important footprint in my life.

I`m currently in my Alevels and will be finishing soon this Nov. My exams is starting on the 25th of Oct so I only have one month left. Meanwhile Im having my revision classes so its quite relaxing but the amount of things I have to study makes me a bit stressful. Today my stomach didnt feel comfortable so i cook barley water to drink but i put sugar inside so i wonder how much sugar i`ve consumed today. These few days we have been taking class pics with our lecturers. One thing really sporting about my business lecturer is he was very enthusiastic during the photoshoot. Carly being the choreographer and he gladly followed the acts which made the whole class burst into laughter untill outsiders walking pass were staring at us.

Went for dinner with Jess and Kah Yean then we saw CH, Edna and Abby at Tomyam so we joined them. Had fried meehoon that didnt taste nice. This Saturday is our Tennis Club trip to Fraser`s Hill.. Hmm but Im still not sure whether im going. This will be my last sem here and Im so gonna miss everyone. You see our A levels class is very small about 11 of us girls. So news is circulated very fast but it`s a good thing because we`re closely knitted and care for each other. I used to stay in the hostel but now i`ve shifted to the apartment because it`s more comfortable. Nevertheless, one of my best time are the times when i spent my time in the hostel. Below are things we did:

1) Sing karaoke
2)Dance BUTTONS- nearly all of my classmates cramping in one room and cooking maggi
mee. The room was shockingly loud that night but it was terribly fun.
3)Bathing door to door at the same time after basketball till we couldnt sleep at night.
4) Splashing water over to Ch when she was bathing.
5)Changing in the room while Abby n Ch will try to pull off my towel
6)Hanging all of our clothes in the room after washing
7)Going for suppers
8)Having a living alarm clock- Ch will wake me up every morning.
9)Studying till late at night
10)Waking up early to go shopping
11)All of my friends joined tennis club for one semester & the list goes on..

Those were the days.... as people say. I continued to have a lot of fun after shifting. We had cooking sessions and birthday parties in the house. All of us would share out the cost and happily eating. These are the activities we do together despite not having the luxuries of TV, shopping complexes, a car, but friends were the comforter and a motivation to keep going on. Really appreciate the times. I didn`t thought so much when i first came to INTI because after receiving the news that i`ve been awarded sports scholarship i made the decision to study there. I was homesick when i first arrived then I always cried when I came back from Pg. Haha It made me more independant and gave me the chance to make crucial decisions and take bigger responsiblities. A levels will end soon but its a phase of life that everyone of us needs to go through. Its disheartening to see people leaving when they have made a difference. From my experiences of my tennis friends leaving for overseas too study, I do understand the need to seperate because all of us have a bright future ahead and this is just the beginning. This is just part of my time here in INTI and there are more but i`ll stop here for the moment.

Hmm my econs lecturer js now asked me which topic would i choose during the exam. From his opinion I may do market structure since he has emphasize quite a lot on Market Structure. For Law i`ll try to finish studying everything, but the cases are just too much. Tomorrow I only have one class..oo so nice.. because Mr. Chen, business, decided to cancel it based on the majority. Yay, that`s why I can still afford to relax lolz.. ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal...one thing tat u 4get is u were owaz locked by me n abby outside d room..muahahaha...slogan:"Beg me!!Beg me!!!"rmb??

Jasmine Tan said...

hahaha... you still lock your door whenver i come visit you ma :p of cos i can remember... arghh geram only.