Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My days..

I could sense the exam fever.. Last thurs I went to Klang, this was my first time there. Enjoyed myself as Kah Yean brought me around to have Bak Kut Teh, bought two dresses and made new friends.. Saturday was dating day, pleasant dinner and good company. This few days, I was more focused on my studies had to drink coffee to be fit for study marathon. Caffeine really works. Had to attend tennis training on Mon and Tues because I needed to coach the members. Had a good time, quite happy seeing the players improving. Wow the new members are enthusiastic seeing them wanting to play by themself ths Fri make me question myself.

Well, I had Econ class today.. A few of my friends were absent.. went back to hometowns. After class asked Abby to kindly help me to book the BBQ pit for next Wednesday. This sems bbq is way earlier because of my exams haha. Oo we got plenty of food this time as we have less members and sufficient money :) I hope we`ll soon get our subs.. Argh the SAO is really slow lah.. Since Jan we havent get our subs. hmm....

I hope I`ll be able to see the apartment that i`ll b staying nxt year, havent got the chance yet. I need to go to HELP to seek the councellor too. Mum now wants me to go overseas either Aus or Nz the last year if can.. so that I can at least find a job after I graduate. No certainties yet. Ying Swee.. there`s a twinning programme but its 1+2. but im also not very sure bout it. Have to double check. Will stop here. Gooday..

God I pray for:
-Leng Yau the Leukemia patient from HELP UC
All prayers to her~
-my sis who`s taking her exam
-and every classmate who`s preparing for their exams- health and wisdom.

1 comment:

Ying Swee said...

up to u lah jas... if u come here, of course i'll try my best to support u. dun worry about it now lah. concentrate on ur exams. good luck.