Monday, October 8, 2007

My life now...greatful because of the word family. I hold my family highly as a place where my heart belongs. This family can mean my real family, friends as a family and my other half bf`s family. They are all my family whom I care.This a short story of an aged man that was admitted to the hospital. On Sunday I felt very touch to see an old couple still so loving despite some weaknesses on each other. As all the family members were leaving, the husband say "Everything ok?" and the wife replied yes everythings ok.. The face expression both husband and wife exchanged were something I havent seen before. I can see they really cared for each other. The last sentence the husband said to the wife was Sweet Dreams. They looked at each other with full of anticipation like no other that I`ve witnessed. From that, I have learn to appreciate things much more because we are given only one life.

It`s important not to neglect the people you love. The people relationship is something that we ourself create and so trust that things will be possible however difficult it seems to be. Mayb I have not spend enough time or have not been nice to people but Im willing to take a step ahead to love others even though there are things which I may not like about them.

Another is, I think that the bond that is enacted in me and Ci long seems to come from the times we meet and face. Although we argue it`s much easier to settle the problem than being apart. Im thankful for him because he`s the pemangkin that teaches me how to be independant and mayb I`ve taught him some lessons too... haha. I hope that people are not so stubborn sometimes and just listen. However, it`s in their nature because of who they are. We could pray for them but the main thing is if you want someone to change, you have to change first. That I think is the way of life.

Aiyo now im in the dark. Lolz.. have to switch off all the light cos suddenly so much insects just swarm into the hse.. getting rid of them. Have a good night! =)

No comments: