Friday, October 19, 2007


Apologies my friends for not blogging in a while. I must say I didnt have the mood to write maybe because of the exam blues. My friends just finish their retake for Business paper. Hehe I wish them all the best and I believe they will do well! Well for me I am still looking for a place to stay in KL next year. I need to hurry cos after exams i need to shift to the new place before I return to penang.


The weather in Nilai is very cold. Make me so sleepy everytime I want to study. Cham lah me so laidback haihz.. Nevertheless I did revise my work hehe. Thumbs up for me lolz. Just motivating myself. Well to my friends who r studying, keep pushing till you reach your goals and God bless ya all.


Thanks for the friendship this 1 and half years here in INTI. Love u all so verly muchy.. haha emo la now :p Erm I cant drag my pics.. its up there :O

No comments: