Thursday, November 29, 2007







Haha.. Sorry for i haven been blogging. I am adapting back to my normal life in hometown.. lolz.. That is more ppl in the hse and more HOUSE WORK!!!! Anyway thank goodness im equipped because of the "training" in INTI. Well i just came back from INTI Nilai my secluded hideway from the city. Finally i`ve completed my great 1 n a half years of A Levels and I can proudly say that I`m a finely crafted student from the course i`ve gone through. The experiences are never ending and too many to elaborate. For those who`ve joined me during this duration you r the people who make me a girl to a matured girl. Stillll as crazy as always Im still Jasmine =)






Holidays for me.. =family+tennis+cooking+housework and some shopping lahhh.






Have been playing tennis with a guy from the club. It`s easier to fix b4 i play if not i`ll be standing idle. HUmph dont like that feeling. Last night went dinner with ying swee, ate at Gurney drive.. too much food so had LAksa,yong tau foo and some fried stuff.. wanted rojak but ohh well intestines were fueled with enuf food.






Ying swee gave me two BIG BARs of Whittakers choc. Always as loving and thoughtful. Made me laugh silently because it reminds me of my dad saying this year how come y swee didnt gv me any choc :p






Haha I got into the mood of making muffins.. but mum ask me to make pineapple tarts instead. Well it was fun making the tarts with her. CHatting like Mother-daughter style.






SINGAPORE Here I COME.......................................... 15-19th DEC 07... Ooohhh HAha im going to step on her for the first time....






Happy holly everyone.. You all deserve a good break after the unforgettable study turmoil hahaha...






Willll be missing all of ya`all.... Muaxxxxxx. Thats a pic of me in ONE-Utama playing... hmmm.. you guess??? :p

1 comment: